Thursday, December 17, 2009

FUN NIGHT WITH OUTI SUOMINEN AND DAUGHTER HEINI!

I have been wanting to learn what to do with this 'fun looking wool' that I have seen in these packages in my favorite craft store, Tiimari! I bought these packages and was hopeful that I could find SOMEONE to teach me how to make something!
I totally LUCKED out. I mentioned to Outi what I wanted to do and she told me her daughter Heini could teach me what to do!!
Outi picked Wayne and I up at the asuntola tonight at 6:00 p.m. to drive us over to Heini's home.
It really was not hard at all to learn. And guess where we will be going after we work the morning shift at the temple tomorrow!? Yup....TIIMARI!! I have a few more things to purchase so I can make a few gifts!
AND.......drum roll please......the final products!! How fun is this and so simple! I think I am going to enjoy this little craft!! THANK HEINI!

No comments:

Post a Comment