Thursday, December 31, 2009

CRAZY THINGS HAPPEN.......
EVEN HERE IN QUIET LITTLE FINLAND!

As I was leaving the Temple this afternoon I found out the Temple front door was locked. I thought that a bit unusual but didn't know why. I was quickly informed that the Temple and Asuntola (guest house) where our apartment is were on LOCKDOWN because of a shooting at the SELLO SHOPPING CENTER which is about a mile from us.

So far, CNN reports that 4 people are dead and the shooter's whereabouts not known! A little scary and unnerving! But, we will be okay I am sure. We will listen to what our President tells us to do.

SELLO is where we do about 95% of our shopping and we are there several times a week. In fact, we were just there on Tuesday, Dec 29th doing some last minute errands and having lunch with D & A & E & Cv!

Stay tuned.....we will see what happens with all of this.

And, oh.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment