Monday, March 29, 2010

P-DAY.....
RELAXING

I have tried several times to upload pictures, but to no avail. I will keep trying to figure it out! 'Modern' technology! Any suggestions from our family out there?

I did some needle felting today. Created a hanging to put on the outside of our apartment door. Then I got a little innovative and 'created' a hot pad with the needle felting flowers I made. That was Wayne's suggestion that I make that. I thought it was actually a pretty good idea!
(There should have / would have been two pictures here!! :-( )

Veli Mustonen was 'up on the roof' shoveling snow off again. And he was getting some pretty big chunks down!

And....he was making a big mess on the clean side-walk!! That means Wayne is going to have to go shovel!

This is the FINLAND MISSION WEEK at the temple. Not sure how many folks we will have. We will see. There are some familiar names on the list of Asuntola Guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment