Thursday, June 24, 2010

GREAT DAY SERVING IN THE TEMPLE TODAY!!

Every day is a wonderful day when we serve in the temple!! But today marked yet another milestone for me, personally!! I was able to continue my progression of performing temple ordinances in RUSSIAN!! I was so excited. Sistra Kazakova ja Sistra Zaretskija both helped me. And I felt good about what I was able to do!!!
When we finished our afternoon shift at about 9:00 p.m., Wayne and I decided to take a little 'tour' around the back of the temple just to check out the flowers that might be in bloom.
Above is the side view of the temple. Just pretty and not the normal picture that we take. Just wanted to a be little different.
Above and Below are the flowers in bloom at the bottom of the steps that go up to the temple and flowers in front of the asuntola door. Just wanted to take these because.......
And can you really believe that is it 9:00 P.M.!!! The sun isn't going 'down' anytime soon!! I don't think it will be going down at all actually......just 'scooping' the horizon and going back up again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment