Thursday, May 27, 2010

TORSTAI.......

GOOD DAY!

We had enough people wanting the 7:00 p.m. session tonight that we had one. These folks from Tampere and Estonia are hard workers. They have done much work on their family lines and are anxious to get lots of work done!
Wayne had the Asuntola Desk duty tonight. I joined him as everyone started coming back from the temple.....about 9:00 p.m. I wanted to see Sisar Möll. I had made a bookmark for her and wanted to catch her before it got any later. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me. I had told her earlier that I had made a little something for her! And when we got to talking to her, we mentioned one of our daughters-in-law served her mission in Tallinn, Estonia. I am sure you don't remember her, but her name then was Sisar Christensen! Well....to our surprise she DID remember Elinn!! And she was excited to hear that Steven and Elinn (along with Jonathan and Tina) will be coming for a visit in September. She is excited to see Elinn again!! Small world in the church.
After our temple shift this morning, we needed to take a quick trip up to Lidl's to pick up a few things. We would have walked except Wayne had the Asuntola Desk duty and we didn't have a lot of time. We had to drive. While there Wayne found a little 'kit' which you put together and it makes a little step stool!! OH HOW I NEEDED THAT!!! I can never reach things on the upper shelves. ISO KIITOS PALJON Veli Allgaier!! I love my little step stool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment