Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A SPRING WALK
AROUND ESPOO
THIS AFTERNOON.....
(or at least close to the Temple Grounds!)

With our being on the morning shift this week, we have a gorgeous spring afternoon with the sun shining. We decided to get out and about around the temple.....do some walking!!
GOOD CHOICE!! The above picture was taken this morning at about 7:00 a.m. I looked out the window and noticed Veli Laine taking a picture. I figured something special must be going on so I grabbed my camera. I think he was just realizing the beauty of the day and wanted to capture it! And so did I.
Then as Wayne and I were walking up the steps to the temple at about 7:20 a.m., I just had to take a picture BECAUSE!!
SO, when we finished working, ate lunch, changed our clothes.....we headed out. The above picture was taken from the 'back side' of the temple along he walking path........
and from the side with the 'mostly not very visible Temple Sign' hidden behind the fence around the temple grounds........
and.....from the other side of the temple along the walking path......just GORGEOUS!!
Across the street, along another walking path and headed toward SELLO......there is a horse stable (we presume....since we see horses in this field a lot). Today was so pretty the riders had their horses out riding them around the dandelion fields!
Kind of behind the temple grounds in this 'COMMUNITY GARDEN' area. Busy little people out there working in their gardens.
And back HOME again to the temple grounds. These beautiful AZALEAS at the base of the Temple HILL......just like our azaleas at home! Made me a little melancholy!!
P.S. The temps today were in the high 50's!!

Beautiful walk 'AROUND'.

No comments:

Post a Comment