Sunday, May 2, 2010

SUNDAY INTO MONDAY
AND ANOTHER P-DAY.....


Over the past few weeks I have been working on another NEEDLE-FELTING project. Loving to work with this, I was trying to figure out what I could make next....after making the hearts and Easter Eggs. I decided to make a HOT PAD for each of the other missisonary sisters. I thought yesterday, Sunday, would have been a perfect opportunity to give them to the sisters and let them pick the color they wanted. You see, yesterday was the FHE dinner with the Michie's introducing themselves. Perfect, right? I guess not. When Wayne and I arrived to the dinner (with the freshly baked SALMON right out of the oven.....that was our food assignment), all of the girls had just finished with a 'group picture'! I thought it a little strange since we were not suppose to begin until 3:00 p.m. and we walked in right at 3:00 p.m. They went ahead and took pictures ...... with the gifts that I had made for them......and withOUT me in the picture. I have to say that I was 'crushed'! Needless to say, I chose to go on a walk around the temple grounds instead! Maybe not feeling well for a couple of days contributed to that, but, oh well.....here is a picture of the HOT PADS!! Would have been a group picture IF.....
Because I have been sleeping so much the past few days, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. It seemed awfully bright outside. When I looked out the window, sure enough it was BRIGHT! The longer days have definitely begun. I think I like that phenomenon!
Another 'sighting' that is hard to come by.....the TEMPLE HARE!! Sitting out on the ground this morning, in plan sight, there he was. Just surveying his little kingdom!
THEN.....right at 8:00 a.m. the FLOWER DELIVERY TRUCK APPEARS! YEA!!!
We are so excited to see this. We LOVE the flowers on the temple grounds.
AND.....it truly means WINTER may be gone until November-ish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment