Saturday, October 17, 2009

DIFFERENT SATURDAY!

The picture below is not the best, BUT if you look carefully you can see Wayne walking up the stairs to go to the temple. He is the bottom one of the 3 pictured. I did not get to go work today because I woke up with a really, really sore throat and a really, really 'goopy' right eye! It was a real mess....all matted up! Not a pretty sight. Wayne felt it best that I stay home and not contaminate anyone else. Probably a good suggestion. I miss being there though. I think a virus settled in my eye.....maybe even the cold a little bit. But, what do I know.....I am not the doctor, only a mother and grandmother!! I will follow doctor's orders though. Being out in this cold weather certainly won't help anything right now. I just need to lay low and get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment