Saturday, November 21, 2009

WOW.....ANOTHER WEEK COMES TO AN END!! :-(

The weeks are just by way too fast. We are almost 1/3 of the way through our mission. Not liking that. Can we make time stand still!!

After the temple today I grabbed my camera and went out to take some pictures. The new 'temple fence' is almost completed. Just the mail gate left to complete. Wayne and Veli Zaretskij (Russian Temple Missionary) were looking it over.

Then I turned around and saw the beautiful clouds blowing by and the blue sky appearing (haven't seen blue sky for a while!). Had to take a picture of that.....pinkish because the sun is setting and it is about 2:45 p.m.




Then I turned around again and there was Veli Groberg and Veli Peciulis (Lithuanian Temple Missionary) coming down the steps from the temple. Great men ..... everyone of them....and so much power standing right there!!





Then I turned around and saw the Christmas lights glowing in the 3 American Missionary apartments and decided I needed to take a picture of that too!! Our apartment in the one on the left in the corner (over the doorway). Okay, that is enough for one 'turn-around'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment