Monday, July 27, 2009

Russian week again......Moscow this time. We hurried back from our p-day trip to a castle with the Gee's so we could help with their arrival. We always open the distribution center on Monday afternoons to allow them time purchase temple clothes. They are always so excited.....even though they have spent 2 - 3 days from bus and train and bus again to get here. And it is always so fun to meet them for the first time. We even saw a brother who had been here several weeks ago. It is fun to recognize a few faces. That means we are no longer 'greenies'!!!

My 'assignment' is always at the computer register to check people out. It is so fun. I really enjoy doing that. I think I might be getting the hang of it!! Finally!!! Sister Luthy is so good helping these people. I can't speak much Russian but we somehow seem to be able to communicate!


No comments:

Post a Comment