Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009

Okie, doaky.....it was P-Day and it had been about 6 - 7 weeks since I had been able to get my hair cut! This is a MAJOR dilemma for me since my hair was getting totally out-of-control!!! Something had to be done. Sister Carol Gay Thorne had her hair cut by a local Finn beautician by the name of Tuula. When I called to get an appointment several weeks ago, low and behold, she was on HOLIDAY like every other Finn in the country was!! The Finns are totally serious about their vacations. They take them no matter what. And she did!! As soon as she got back, I had Wayne call and make an appointment for me. The Monday could not come soon enough.

I was very pleased with the way she cut my hair.....even though she cut it DRY!! I was totally not used to that. The pictures don't really do it justice of how it turned out. It was a cute cut and hopefully will do well with the unpredictable weather here.

The picture of me with the hat on....well! Wayne and I had been in Helsinki during the morning doing some errands. It was rainy. I bought me a ball hat just for days like this. And that is what my hair does on those yucky days. I am now ready!! Bring on that yucky, rainy weather.














No comments:

Post a Comment